CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Final Reflection

These were the answers for the question that Madam Foziah posted to us.

1. Blogging skill was the new skill that I learned here. For me blogging is good because it was just a diary that we can reflect what happen in there. I can reflect what I done each week in the blog and this help me to remember what I had learned through this semester. I also can express my ideas and opinion about something that related to the topic that I learned for that week

2. I did not like how difficult to open the websites since the wireless connection in my college is always done (external pressure). Besides that if we tend to write in the blog itself it will detect our English errors. Moreover when we write in the blog and then suddenly there is internet connection, all our written up will disappear so to improve the blog I tend to write in Microsoft Word and later paste it in the blog. It is such complicate things to do.

For 3 and 4 question. There are many things that I already gained by blogging. I think I already improve language skills. Before things I just right if the lecture give assignment to write but now, I actually have to write weekly in the blog and for sure I actually I have to check my language because it will appear in the blog and people can actually read it. Besides that, It actually improve my thought process because I should do the reflection. I had to reflect what was happening that week so that I could actually improve myself during that week.


5. The course taught me about the latest way in developing teaching aids for future use. I think it is useful as the country try to achieve 2020 vision. All the skills can help the maximise teaching and learning. The course prepared me to do the best teaching aids and as these teaching aids is useful in helping me in the teaching and learning.


6. The course should be balance between theory and practical so that the students will be able to justify the reason why they design particular teaching aids. These to make sure the students will be to make us or to choose the best teaching to be use in one lesson.

7. I learned many things such as how to download video. I also learned photo editing, audio editing, encoding, how to make e-book, video editing. I also learned to explore the internet more broadly. As this develop me to be dependent since I had to explore myself the software that I never encounter before.

8. These course taught me more about technology aids that may help in the future. There are many things that I not expected such learning make e-book. At first I think that it is hard to do it but it is quit simple as you just make it in the powerpoint slide.

9. I expected to learn about non-technological teaching aids such as making poster, cue cards and others. This is because I think that this subject also about developing resource in ESL classroom so maybe there are non-technological teaching aids that Madam Foziah wants us to do.

0 comments: